Finer Techniques of Astro Predictions (Vol II) by K N Rao
This Book Represents The Biggest Landmark In The March Of Jyotisha Towards The Desired Goal Of In-Depth Understanding Of A Horoscope Through Various Ways.
You cannot be an astrologer for modern India unless you learn many techniques of Hindu Astrology. The old generation of astrologers techniques of Hindu astrology. The old generation of astrologers gave to the society astrology openly by bringing it out of the houses of pundits. What we owe to that generation is the stage they created for the acceptance of astrology, not technical excellence and notable researches.
Read in these research papers:
1. How mighty men who claim and boast of shaping the destiny of a nation are rarely unware of how planets cause their rise and fall. Understand the importance of elipses in their lives.
2. You wish to own a house? Will you have one?
3. Have you examined your third lord? Your efforts and struggles to rise in life is what must draw your attention now when we are living in a highly competitive world of sciences and technology and the unending rat race with its tensions, agonies but not without some joys of achievements. Have you examined it in your own horoscope?
4. Rahu in the third house helps in ascertaining the undeniable physical facts of your life and more often than not determines your position among your siblings.
5. Rahu in the eleventh house helps in ascertaining the undeniable physical facts of your life and more often than not determines your position among your siblings. It can even show other facts of which you have been oblivious so far.
6. Moon in the 8th house is not the end of the world for you. It may be that lurking goddess in your horoscope who promises to protect. Have you understood that hidden divine grace?
7. Mars in the 8th house is not story of curtailed longevity in all cases. It can even be a blessing and a promise of a long life if some conditions are fulfilled. But when and how?
8. Dreams and omens have more meanings and messages to convey if only you knew and had the wish to read Hindu scriptures keenly