The Palace of the Phoenix: Discover Tarot and Alchemy (Gated Spreads of Tarot Book 4) by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin
The Palace of the Phoenix is a totally new way of using Tarot cards to activate alchemy in your life, brought to you by award-winning and #1 top-selling tarot authors Marcus Katz & Tali Goodwin.
In this 1-week method you can experience – with nothing more than any 78-card tarot deck – new ways of understanding alchemy, and in the process deepen your skills at reading tarot!
You will use the simple series of “gated spreads” to carry out tarot card readings and make changes in your life based on these spreads. If you are an absolute beginner, the book also contains a link to our unique FREE 22-page guide to tarot card meanings and 9 basic spreads for further practice.
As you go through the week, you will chain these together in a unique way, creating magick and gaining new clarity in the patterns of your everyday life. This will enable you to benefit by being able to read tarot as a story of real life – for yourself and others.
The Palace of the Phoenix, Book 4, has been used by many students over the last few years to discover how to use alchemical symbols to understand the patterns of Nature and their lives.
You may also like to join your national Tarosophy Tarot Association at http://www.tarotassociation.net for further courses, free members tarot magazine and much more.
Check out & collect the whole series of Gated Spreads of Tarot:
1. The Tarot Shaman: Contact Your Animal Spirit
2. The Gates of Valentine: Understand & Deepen Your Relationships
3. The Resurrection Engine: Use Kabbalah & Tarot to Change Your Life
4. The Palace of the Phoenix: Use Alchemy to discover the secrets of Nature
5. The Garden of Creation: Use the Tarot to write stories, poems and more.
6. The Ghost Train: Explore your Past and create your Future.
Price INR 75