The Mercury Retrograde Book by Yasmin Boland and Kim Farnell
Chronic confusion, missing information and bizarre misunderstandings with anyone and everyone – has Mercury retrograde been playing havoc with your life? What if you could turn that chaos to your advantage?
As the planet of communication, Mercury can cause a lot of upset when it goes retrograde, but instead of running for cover, it’s possible to get creative with the commotion.
The Mercury Retrograde Book offers up practical tools and definitive interpretations to help you do just that. Learn how to use this time of second thoughts and second chances to:
· RENEW current commitments before taking on new ones.
· REVIEW decisions that need some second thoughts.
· REVAMP anything and everything.
· RESEARCH your next best step in life.
· RETRIEVE items that have been buried under a mountain of clutter.
· RECONNECT with friends and relatives.
· RESOLVE conflicts and tensions so that you can make a fresh start.
Mark the dates in your diary and channel the shift in your favour.